Cutest dog!! My kids haven't stopped talking about her. I keep having to remind them that our dog Polly was a cute little puppy 4 months ago, and that we don't need another puppy. Enjoy the poop!
Hi Jill!!! I stumbled across your blog. It is fun to see how much your kids have grown. Hopefully you remember me. Lori Mower....use to live in Paradise now in Texas. I just had to tell you that we were watching a Glenn Beck video and we just couldnt believe it when we saw you and Witt in the audience!! No mistaken it was definately you! We felt like we knew famouse people!! Hope all is well with your family!!
Whitney and I started our happy life together 17 years ago. We have lived in Sheridan Wyoming for 3 years. We've been to Sturgis South Dakota on a wild fling, ran the Colorado River, and water skied every wet spot in between. But nothing has been so thrilling as adding 3 little girls to our adventure.
AWWW!!! It's SO cute!! And so little too!!
ReplyDeleteha ha your dog is cuter than the one that my dad and kelli got!
ReplyDeleteCutest dog!! My kids haven't stopped talking about her. I keep having to remind them that our dog Polly was a cute little puppy 4 months ago, and that we don't need another puppy. Enjoy the poop!
ReplyDeleteHi Jill!!! I stumbled across your blog. It is fun to see how much your kids have grown. Hopefully you remember me. Lori Mower....use to live in Paradise now in Texas. I just had to tell you that we were watching a Glenn Beck video and we just couldnt believe it when we saw you and Witt in the audience!! No mistaken it was definately you! We felt like we knew famouse people!! Hope all is well with your family!!
ReplyDeleteOh...and dont worry...I really do know how to spell FAMOUS!!
ReplyDelete