Friday, February 27, 2009

This is our baby Emeri. We had to have Emeri
because she is a cross between my other 2 girls
and makes our family whole.




















Olivia is our beautiful brownie. Althought she is in the
middle, she makes sure she does not get lost in this family.




















Madison is our first angel. She changed our life
in all the best ways.

3 comments:

  1. Looks Great! now we can keep in better contact
    ha ha ha!!! love ya big sis, keep on bloggin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill- Way to go!! It looks awesome. Those family pictures are fabulous. Who took them? I've got you on my favorite blogs, so I can keep up. See you tomorrow maybe jogging at 2:30pm if that works! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill you are it!! I tagged you. You have to find the 6th photo in the 6th file and blog about it and then tag 6 more people. It gives you something fun to blog about!!

    ReplyDelete